Wednesday, April 19, 2017

March Jacobs Coconut Gel Highlighter







want to know how i got the look check out my insta
 I'll get right to the point you all know I am a huge beauty enthusiast, well it finally paid off I received the NEW March Jacobs Coconut Gel Highlighter through influenster and I must say it's worth every bit of the $44.00 Price tag that it's selling for in Sephora.
I'll just post the pictures and you can see for yourself. I'll link the video I have wearing it so you can see the sheer magnitude of the dewy glow.

The #marcjacobs drops where #complimentary  sent to my via @influenster for testing #coconutglow





Added it on top of my No7 Caramel Lipstick next level glow


Share this post so all your friends can get in on this Con that is Beauty😗!

Me On Facebook
Follow me on Instagram: Me On Instagram
Snapchat: beautyconbnaava

WANT TO JOIN INFLUENSTER CLICK HERE AND YOU MUST CONNECT YOU SOCIAL MEDIA
www.influenster.com/r/2207485

 YOUTUBE LINK HOW TO MASTER INFLUENSTER  JUST CLICK!!

My Favorite Makeup Brushes
NaquitaL15 for 25% off at checkout on everything

the lash glue
https://r.esqido.com/4738809669

Let's have fun and it's okay to  chit chat COMMENT  makes it more interesting!! 😜 So comment away!!


No Face Makeup Just the Drops




















Do what you want to Dew wear what you want to wear and if you can manage to get free makeup heck go for it, and that's My Word!! The link to Influenster is included up top!!


Just Because this photo is not edited 

No comments:

Post a Comment