Monday, November 19, 2018

Plus Size Lingerie : Gabi Fresh X Playful Promises Collaboration






Hey All,

     It's been awhile so I figured I would start with a fun one for you.  You know there are some lingerie brands that refuse to come near us Curvy/ Plus size women and then there are those that choose to do collaborations with the Freshest of the Fresh @Gabifresh.  The company is @Playfulpromises on the gram.

    There are many others as well, but since I did win this Gorgeous set free I decided to do this post dedicated to them.  Don't worry give me some time I will be doing one dedicated to a few others so subscribe so you can get the notification when that happens.  I know you are waiting for the details so here  is the link to the entire @GabiFresh X @Playfulpromises Collection GabiFreshXPlayfulpromisesCollection. The link to the set I chose when I won Just click the link under the picture.

     For a reference I am wearing a 40H which the 40 is way to big (in the bust) for me now sadly, because this the the only time I actually wore it for the picture. I will be buying more though.  In the panty I chose the 18 or 2X yeah it to big to now, so it is safe to say the companies items run true to size. I hope this little spiff helps someone out.  I you decide to buy and try let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment