Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Face of Xclusive Curves Boutique

So a few months back (yes I'm late better late then never right) I saw this post in an awesome group I'm in on face book, Curvaceous Conversations about this new boutique  Xclusive Curves Boutique ,that was opening in the Mall of Louisiana here in Baton Rouge, La where I currently reside they were looking for models.  It was worth a shot I was back at home and I was really  fully ready to get back to it , if I was what she was looking for and if she was willing to work with someone who was just getting back in the Industry.
      Weeks went by so naturally I thought they had chosen someone else until I received  an email one day asking for a phone interview.   I was excited and nervous, because for as much as I had once did as a model in another life, it had been years and this was a chance to start fresh.  I rarely bring up that I ever modeled I'm sure people think I'm some crazed newbie when I know certain things, but this is not the case and that is another story for another day, maybe.



I was required to go through the full interview process over the phone and in person  to be honest we hit it off right away.  I must say that is a rare happening for me, but when something is mean there is no question you just know. It took some doing to finally get the first shoot together for some back office reasons , but once it was done boy did the magic happen.  The photographer @elivisionphotography and his team were great everything went smoothly and that magic of a picture above happened.
I had secured the job, but I'm more then certain that this photo being featured on @Fabuplus was a sign that they had chosen the right person.





A few days after the first shoot happened and nerves were settled I long on to my insta account and see a notification I was shared as Model Crush Monday on the @fabuplus.  I was exciting for me and it had to be nerve calming for boss lady.  I had already secured the job, but I'm more then certain that this photo being featured on @fabuplus was a sign that they had chosen the right person.  It's been smooth sailing since we teamed up. Like Mrs. Faye says, Team work makes the dream work."  I imagine it's only up from here.  Stay tuned we have some exciting things on the horizon for the boutique and myself.

P.S.  Make sure you read the next post to see what came of that "small" Instagram feature.  Also go follow @xclusivecurvesboutique and follow all of their socials there are some exciting things coming up!  And That's My Word

XOXO

Naava R.


No comments:

Post a Comment