Saturday, May 26, 2012

Magick in a Bottle....

    SO I had every intention of doing this post on something completely different....but, when you find Magick you just have to share it.....this is how it happened....at work everyone knows I'm a beauty junky SERIOUSLY....so all the new hot fab products I usually find out about with a quickness....this face can sell spray paint if applied correctly......ha...anyways... she says," I got something new I think you will like I say really she says yep...we walk to the counter...she pulls out the 3 colors that may be my general colors, the 1st one, nope its to like going to make me look ashy, 2nd one I say Idk about this one, but let me....OH MY GOSH....where did it go.....?" wish I could have videoed my reaction a perfect match....ummm
       (I AM AND WILL FOREVER BE A LANCOME CHICA) well until I find something with more products that my skin agree with anyways, but this was ESTEE LAUDER their new foundation....LOVE IT..... SO HERE GOES!






INTRODUCING THE NEW AND FABULOUS.....INVISIBLE FLUID MAKEUP<<IT'S JUST THAT INVISIBLE it makes your skin look flawless but the perks are it does not look like you really have makeup on and that celo smug virtually nonexistent, if lancomes-TEINT MIRACLE was my husband I would be having an AFFAIR, becuase I'm in LOVE!

INVISIBLE FLUID
In classic fashion though I love it i have to tell if it does have a flaw it does ,but me being me I found the solution...the product claims to be invisible which it most certainly is...remember my reaction up top so it you have problem skin that can be an issue but....that is the way to work around it ....if you seriously care to know how to over come that TINY issue leave a comment or message me either way...... 

  **One more thing from a Marketing perspective...I know blondie here is their most major target, but you can really see the results on someone with a deeper skin tone...my opinion they should have really used a tanned  woman or woman of color....to sell it it really would fly off shelves then.... from my experience.....   

Since I am talking about what I love may as well go ahead and tell you about 2 other products that i am cheating on my Lancome with....





 I you have a terribly oily T-Zone like myself....this is the Mother of Primers seriously you can you with or without makeup and just keeps you right all day..


  A steal on the lips....it has a shine in a category all its on because you have to use very little product it cost a little but is so worth it.....

Pure Color Sequin Lipgloss





No comments:

Post a Comment