Wednesday, July 4, 2012

America the Beautiful ...Happy 4th all.....

Dress Belk.com, bracelet Forever 21, lipstick lancome

  With the 4th here....happy birthday freedom to America as one sided as it was---another story and blog completely for another day, but I felt the need to update show another fab look and give 3 tips that those that decide to party like rock stars tonight may need in the morning and well probably for the rest of the week....MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW SO I'M IN LINE TO DON'T FEEL ALONE....



 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                           

 

Tips to save your week and jobs,etc...

   Deflate Puffy Eyes

   Caffeinated tea bags will help reduce swollen eyes. Simply soak in water then leave the entire bag on each eye for 5 to10 minutes. If you are allergic use the spoons left in the freezer for 5 to 10 min and place over and under eyes.

  Conceal Your Pucker

I use the tea bags and spoons on a regular along with my skincare
  Use a bit of foundation/concealer on your lips before applying your lipstick. It give all day staying power. My favorite tip....for the look to the left i actually went 2 shades lighter with my concealer  to get a different look from my lipstick

  

 

 

 

 

 

Burn Free (I suppose this would go under etc)

  For those of you prone to get razor burned a.s.a.p. post shower meaning right after you get out use your             deodorant  on those areas to help stop the bumps from appearing....even the bikini line...seriously..


Purse London Fog, makeup NaavaL
          
      Let's see words of wisdom...always be true to you blah blah blah ...today with it being the holiday  all I'm going to say follow your gut if something seems funny get out  and or out of the way don't drive drunk not even saying that I condone drinking, but it happens be safe have fun and ....ummm and again my birthday is tomorrow I accept all forms of happy birthday....cash, checks, gift cards, american express you know....and That's My Word....

No comments:

Post a Comment